Stuck in overdrive? Read this.Jul 12, 2022
Has your brain been in overdrive lately? You’re not alone. We get so much input all day long, sometimes it’s hard to hear the sound of our own thoughts. Or maybe we don’t want to hear the sound of our own thoughts.
Letting input or avoidance run your life does not lead to feeling a steady sense of peace, joy, creativity, flow, or productivity. It just makes you feel wrung out. Sometimes, you need to get quiet and listen to yourself. And in order to do that… you need actual quiet!
- Go into a room by yourself.
- Shut the door.
- Sit down and close your eyes. And breathe.
Stay there until your thoughts slow down.
If 5 minutes won’t cut it, keep coming back to this exercise until you can hear the sound of your own brain.
You’ve got this!
Your 5-Star Life Coach ⭐️
P.S. Want more support? Here are a few ways I can help you:
- Looking to get more out of your day without feeling so stressed? Listen to this episode of the podcast or watch this video.
- Wishing your life felt more meaningful and happy? Read Becoming Future You.
- Need some help figuring out what you want (instead of what you're "supposed" to want)? Download the FREE Becoming Future You Starter Guide.
Procrastinating? Struggling to focus?
Not achieving your goals?
Watch the free class and STOP SABOTAGING FUTURE YOU!